FundBae is a fintech app that allows you to save, invest and earn interests on your money daily.
As the saying goes, the best time to start saving money is 10 years ago, but the second best time to start is here and today. This is why Fundbea has created a flexible platform that allows the users to explore and choose from the available plans that best suits their finances to save at their own pace.
Savings features of Fundbea
FlexBae – a flexible savings account where a user earns interest on loose funds in as little as 24 hours, interests are paid daily, which is accessible freely within a specific duration. In this plan, users can access their interest from 8 am-4 pm on working days. The interest rate on the FlexBae plan is up to 12% per annum.
VaultLite – this plan enables a user to save consistently towards a particular financial goal. The interest rate for a user Vault account is up to 10% per annum.
VaultPlus – a fixed savings option that allows you to earn higher interest per annum. A user can decide to save for 3- 6 months or 2 years. The interest rate on your vault plus is up to 15% per annum. Interests are paid upfront.
Save2B – this is a savings plan where a user earns a high-interest rate and qualify for a loan of up to 200% of your savings after consistent savings for six months.
Fundbea gives you loans when you reach a stipulated savings threshold. you can access the loan as well as your savings at the same time. See how lenders determine loan amount and how to qualify for higher loan amounts.
Other key features of Fundbea
Apart from savings and investments, users can also perform the following:
- Payments Of Bills With Fundbae
- Airtime Top-Up
- Data Subscription
- Tax Payment
- Pay Tv Subscription
How To Get Started On Fundbae?
- Log on to the website www.fundbae.ng, or download the Fundbea App on Google Play Store to create an account.
- Set up your withdrawal account details – this is the bank where your funds are sent to when you choose to withdraw.
- Provide your debit card details to activate your FlexBae account, then make your first deposit (you can use a MasterCard, Visa, or Verve card from any Nigerian bank).
- You can then opt for any savings plans and begin to save at your preferred pace.
Is Fundbea legit?
Yes Fundbea is legit and legally approved by the CBN. Your money in the app is also insured by the NDIC.