UCredit is an online loan app that gives Nigerians collateral free loans between N7,000 and N100,000.
UCredit provides customers with high quality services and intelligent online loan process. Through their platform users can get easy access to apply loans anytime even at home without paperwork.
Loan application process is secure and safe. customers get a revolving loan, meaning if they pay back their loans on time, they can take next loans without any other documentations.
- 0.1 How to Download and Apply for UCredit app loan?
- 0.2 What are the requirements for a customer to get a UCredit app Loan?
- 1 UCredit loan interest rate?
- 2 UCredit Loan app customer service number
How to Download and Apply for UCredit app loan?
- Download and install the UCredit Loan App from Google play store
- Register for an account using your 11 digit BVN number
- Provide some information about yourself.
- Verify your identity and that the information you’ve entered is correct.
- Bind your ATM card to your account with N20.
- verify your phone number
- Get money sent directly to your bank account.
What are the requirements for a customer to get a UCredit app Loan?
- Be a Nigerian citizen or legal Resident.
- Be between the ages of 20-55 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Verify your phone number.
UCredit loan interest rate?
Interest rates are determined by a number of factors, including your repayment history with UCredit and the cost of lending for us. Depending on these factors, the origination fee is charged 12% for a term of 180 days.
Borrowers are required to cover any mobile money transaction fees, such as Bank charges, associated with repaying the loan. Standard SMS and data charges by your mobile carrier may apply.
Expect the loan amount and tenure to be significantly lower for first time borrowers.
Is UCredit app loans legit?
Yes UCredit app does give out loans to customers but with extremely high interest rates most especially for first time borrowers, and you might encounter some difficulty when it comes to repayment. Read other customer’s Reviews on play store before you apply for a loan.
What UCredit loan app can improve?
The loan interest rate on the app is extremely high especially for first time borrowers. The app can also trick borrowers into taking the extremely high interest. for example, when you apply for a loan the app will calculate how much you qualify for and make you a loan offer. but your loan offer already contains the interest. You might qualify for 10,000 but only 7,000 will be disbursed to your account for a seven day tenure and the remaining 4,000 calculated as interest.
UCredit loan app also does not seem to have a functional customer service number, alot of customers who have issues have complained that there is no way to reach the app developers.
Repayment also seem to be an issue, a lot of customers say they have repaid but the app is still yet to reflect their payment and clear their outstanding debts.
How should I repay UCredit loan?
You can follow these steps:
- Open UCredit on your phone
- Click My Loan
- Choose one of your loan
- Click the Repay In Advance
- Confirm that all details are correct and press “Repay now”
- Choose your Repayment method and press “Repay now”
- Complete your Repayment
UCredit Loan app customer service number
If you have any issues or enquiry