How to check 2021 Jamb UTME result – Step by step guide for candidates
JAMB result for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) has not yet been released.
JAMB registrar, Ishaq Oloyede told a press conference on Wednesday in Enugu that the results were originally scheduled for release on Wednesday, June 23.
“The result was supposed to be out by now, but because I am not in the headquarters and I don’t want to approve it while I’m on the field,” the Jamb registrar told reporters.
Meanwhile, this is the steps on how candidates can check their results and print original result slip.
How to check 2021 UTME JAMB result online
- Go the JAMB result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it is ready.
How to check JAMB result via SMS
- Candidates should send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 with the same number you used to register for JAMB.
- If a candidate uses a different phone number than the one they registered with, a message will come back saying the number is not registered.
- Candidate whose results are ready will receive message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and they will be provided with their details).
- If Jamb withheld your result, it will still send a message to notify the candidate “Result Withheld”
- If you also need print out your result slip, these are the easy steps to follow, although according to JAMB website, candidates will need pay a sum of N1000 to print their results.
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip
Login to your JAMB profile through https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
Under the list of post Registration e-Facilites (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip”
click on “continue with payment” to make payment through the Remita platform.
After your payment is successful, you can proceed to print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required columns
Candidates will need to tender the original result slips during admission screenings at any tertiary institution of their choice.