Swiftkash loan app is a Nigerian online lender that uses machine learning to predict borrower’s behavior and instantly evaluate loan applications. It provides collateral free online loans all processed within minutes of application.
With just your BVN and an ID card, you can get a cash limit of NGN 5,000 to NGN 600,000sent to your bank account within minutes. You do need to have a good credit score, and a good SMS banking record on your phone to qualify for higher amounts.
This loan app has so far gained over 10k downloads on the Google play store with mixed reviews. It uses loan software to collect prospective customers’ information including phone records, banking transaction alerts, and BVN to build each borrower’s credit score.
Because of their minimal documentation and no collateral requirement, online loans are very expensive with high-interest rates. They should not be taken to fund one’s lifestyle but rather should only be used for emergency needs.
How to Download APK and get a loan from Swiftkash loan app
- Download the SwiftKash personal Loan App exclusively available on the Google Playstore and install it on your Android phone.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Preferably the phone number connected to your BVN as a one time password will be sent to it for verification.
- Fill in your basic Know-your-customer KYC information, including your residential address, next of kin and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN.
- You’ll be charged N30 to bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances and get a higher loan amount.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the software will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- The result should be displayed in less than two minutes and if you qualify for a loan, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
The N30 charged to bind your ATM card to your account is refundable, but can take anywhere from 7 to 12 business days for the money to be refunded back to your bank account.
Your BVN is linked to your credit score, so if you have an outstanding loan with other lenders or didn’t pay other lenders as at when due, expect your application to be rejected.
Note that online loan apps are not licensed or regulated by any government agency in Nigeria, you are responsible for your own safety while taking a loan from them as there is no way to make complain about poor service.
What other borrowers are saying about Swiftkash loan app
These reviews are from users on the Google play store for Android. The app developers bought fake reviews that can mislead unsuspecting borrowers. Here are some of the reviews from actual Nigerian users.
Damilola Makinde wrote, “How do you expect repayment to be made when your app isnt coming up? You need to work on your app well before launching on Google play it lacks alot too many glitch.”
Usman Muhammad wrote, “I don’t understand this app I have input all my information and they are asking me to download SWIFT SAFE FOR SWIFT LOAN i don’t understand u guys were the app doesn’t download it’s not even on play store.”
Novo Dripz wrote, “Why too many complains here,this app work so well that have tried others they didn’t work,but within 5mins i got a loan with swiftcash.. everything is easy,just download the other app is even more easy,lazy People be here complaining.”
Is SwiftKash loan app legit?
Yes, SwiftKash is a legit loan app that gives loans to customers. But customers complain of bugs that prevent smooth registration on the app.
Also, note that online loan apps in Nigeria are not registered or controlled by any government agency. You are responsible for your safety when using them. Also, note that some loan apps can report your BVN in case of default which can negatively affect your finances.
What are the requirements?
- Be a legal citizen or legal Resident of Nigeria
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Provide details of two of your next of kins including their phone numbers.
- Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
- Have an active bank account.
- Your phone number must be the one connected to your BVN.
- Have a valid government issued ID card.
SwiftKash Interest rate
The loan amount ranges from NGN 5,000 to NGN 600,000.
Loan term: 91 – 180 days
Interest rate: The maximum APR is 36% per year, or 0.08 percent per day.
Representative loan example:
Borrow ₦20,000 with a repayment period of 120 days
=> The total interest must be paid: ₦20,000 * 0.08 percent * 120 = ₦1920
=> The total repayment bill including principal and interest is: ₦20,000 +₦1920= ₦21,920
Note that this interest rate is just an example, your actual interest rate on the app will depend on your credit score and how much information the app can get from your device. Keep banking SMS records on your phone to increase your chances of getting a higher loan amount.
SwiftKash loan app customer service number
- Website: https://swiftkash.ng/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Hotline: 018883539 (9am – 6pm(Mon-Fri), Sat-9am-5pm)