Cristiano Ronaldo has topped Instagram rich list surpassing other celebrities like Lionel Messi and Justin Bieber.
Ronaldo, who has 308 million followers, topped the list due to how much it can cost to run sponsored post on his page.
The Juventus forward charges advertisers up to $1.6m (£1.2m) per post on his account, according to social media marketing company Hopper HQ.
This is how he displayce Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson who formerly topped the list.
The Rock, who acted in the popular Fast and Furious film franchise, has 250 million followers and can command about $1.52m (£1m) per post, while pop star Ariana Grande with $1.51m per post is at number 3.
The only other athelet in the top 10, is Lionel Messi, who became a free agent this week after his Barcelona contract expired, and he commands up to $1.1 (£798,011) per post.
UK-based company Hopper HQ, that runs social media accounts on behalf of companies and individuals, published the first Instagram rich list in 2017.
Top 10 celebrity rich list on Instagram
- Cristiano Ronaldo, 308m followers – just over $1.6m per post
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, 250m followers, $1.52m per post
- Ariana Grande, 247 million followers, $1.51m per post
- Kylie Jenner, 244 million followers, $1.49m per post
- Selena Gomez, 241 million followers – $1.46m per post
- Kim Kardashian, 232 million followers – $1.41m per post
- Lionel Messi, 224 million followers – $1.16m per post
- Beyonce Knowles, 189 million followers – $1.14m per post
- Justin Bieber, 180 million followers – $1.11m per post
- Kendall Jenner, 172 million followers -$1.05m per post
Source: Hopper HQ