Do Credit Loan App Review: New instant personal loans in Nigeria
DoCredit is a Nigerian personal loan app offered by Dover Credit – a fintech company that gives Nigerians collateral-free loans to meet emergency financial needs.
The relatively new app has over 5k downloads in its first month of release. A lots of Nigerians are really into these loan apps despite the risks associated with using them and the poor service most of them offer.
DoCredit is not to be confused with Do Credit which is an American credit card company. This app uses Artificial Intelligence AI to analyze prospective customers financial records, including the bank transaction SMS on their phones and their credit worthiness from other lenders. To qualify for a loan and get a high loan amount always keep your bank transaction records on your phone.
How to Download and Apply for DoCredit loan
- Download the DoCredit App exclusively available on the Google Playstore and install on your Android phone.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Fill in basic information, including your residential address, next of kin and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN and bind your ATM card to your account as a means of repayment.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the algorithm will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- If approved, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
- Loan disbursement on DoCredit is done manually, so it might take a few hours or even days.
What are the requirements?
- Be a Nigerian citizen or legal Resident.
- Be between the age of 22 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Provide details of two of your next of kins including their phone numbers.
- Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
- Have an active Nigerian bank account.
DoCredit loan app interest rate?
The Loan Amount：₦5,000 – ₦50,000
Loan Period：91days（Minimum, including delay time）-180days（Maximum, including delay time）
Maximum loan limit：₦50,000
Maximum annual interest rate：18.25%
Service charge：No other Charges.
If you obtain a credit of ₦10,000 for 91 days, the total interest payable is: ₦10,0000.05%91=₦455; Monthly interest payable is: ₦10,0000.05%30=₦150; The total amount due is: ₦10,000+₦455=₦10455
This interest rate and tenure is just as an example, expect your loan amount and period to be significantly lower if you’re borrowing for the first time. You can increase your amount by keeping good records and paying back loan on time.
Is DoCredit loan app legit or scam?
Yes, DoCredit Loan app is legit and does give out loans to customers but with extremely high interest rates most especially for first time borrowers. Read other customer’s reviews on play store before you apply for a loan.
You should know that these loan apps are not registered and regulated by the CBN or any government agency in Nigeria. You are responsible for the security of your transactions with them and there is no way to seek redress for poor customer service.
Also its availability on Google play store does not make transactions performed on it secure. The play store merely provides an avenue for download, you are responsible for your own security while using loan apps in Nigeria.
Loan application process is absolutely secure and safe. DoCredit promises never to share customer’s information with anyone without consent.
HOW TO REPAY DoCredit LOAN:
- After successfully binding the repayment bank card, they will automatically deduct the repayment amount from the card if there’s sufficient fund in the card.
- Repayments through Paystack gateway is also integrated into the the app to enable manual payment.
- Repaying your loans on time can help improve your credit score, leading to more opportunities for higher limits and longer terms.
What DoCredit loan app can improve?
DoCredit is relatively new in the lenders business and has a lot to improve upon.
The app contains bugs which causes most customers to experience errors while using it. You might finish completing your form and the app will crash displaying an error message, which means you have to start all over again.
Some customers have also complained of not getting their OTP and therefore can’t proceed with registration.
This app contains hidden charges, you might be approved for a N6000 loan, and see only N4000 disbursed to your account with the rest claimed as charges. You will be required to pay back the full N6000 plus interest.
Some customers have complained of not getting a higher loan amount even after repaying their previous loans on time.
DoCredit loan app customer service number
If you have any feedback, questions or doubts, please contact +234 9155007309 or email@example.com
Address: Lagos state, Ikeja town number 43 Adeniyi Jones Street.
I took a loan from Docredit and paid back with my overdue charges on the 17th of December.
But to my surprise,I checked my dashboard the next day to see 580 naira as my remaining loan. I complained to your agent who was chatting with me and he said it would be rectified.Today I git a call saying that I have about 2000 naira or there about.
Please you guys should be very careful with issues of this nature.
An agent insulted all becos of I borrowed and I couldn’t pay back the rest of my balance. Trying to explain to her but she said am very stupid. Not fair at all
DOCREDIT (DEEPLOAN\MOONCARD). I’m not happy with you guys and am beginning to suspect some of your agents as 419ners. I have something urgent and important I want you pple to rectify for me with some of your agents handling your two loan brand names I mentioned above. Pls, call them into order with the urgency it carries, before I take them up officially and legally on social medias. For a reason best known to me, I don’t want to make it viral here, I will drop it in your mail box. Some of your agents are turning into fraudsters\scammers now.. Enough is enough pls🤷♀️
Hello trying to get aloan after have input my details why are you now rejecting my loan that very bad if anything happens to my details you will pay for it
Maybe your credit score is not high enough. You should try another loan app
After rejecting a loan offer on Thursday they now credited me with #9900 twice on Sunday and on Tuesday respectively without any trace or notification I called their agent they didn’t pick up sent them a mail no reply sent a text message no reply despite all prove abortive only for them to send account details the dying moment asking me to repay back a loan I applied?? Like how ? I forwarded back their #9900 to them for a loan I never collected I rather rejected I went as far as sending them Extra #4k and one agent said it has been rectify next thing is an agent called me threatening to kill me and my husband next was insults and treats reported to the police showed up all evidence took same issue to court but as soon as they call them they reject the call or block the officers and lawyers numbers we are left with no choice than trailing them this is the most horrible and fraudulent app ever