With the situation of our economy, every business needs some sorts of financial assistance. Be it to offset business debts or to pay worker’s salaries, sometimes business owners can find themselves in a jam. Traditional banks often require collateral to give loans, and their interest rates and paperwork can be back braking. This is where Lendigo loans comes in to take away all the need for collateral, the high interest rates and all the back braking paperwork requirements.
- 1 What is Lendigo loans?
- 2 How to Apply
- 3 What you Need to Apply for a Lendigo Loan
- 4 Lendigo loans Interest and Repayment
- 5 Is Lendigo loan app legit?
- 6 Lendigo loans Contact and customer care number
What is Lendigo loans?
Lendigo is a financial technology company that offers Small Business owners in Nigeria short term loans to improve and grow their businesses. Through its website and Loan App, the company provides easy and fast access to finance to small business owners in Nigeria according to their individual requirements and suited to their business and finance needs.
Business owners can simply apply make a loan request in less than 10 minutes and benefit from an array of Business Loans with flexible terms, free early repayment and no collateral required.
Unlike most other loan apps, Lendigo does not offer personal loans. All loans are for business purposes.
How to Apply
To get a Lendigo Loan, all you need to do is:
- Download and install the Lendigo Loan App from Google play store or app store on iOS. You can also apply online via www.lendigo.ng
- Register and Complete your Personal Profile
- Submit your Business and Financial Details
- Make a Loan Request
- Get a Loan Offer based on your details
- Once you accept the loan offer, your Account is credited.
What you Need to Apply for a Lendigo Loan
To successfully apply for a loan, you will need to upload some required documents, not to worry though, it is very easy to do this on the Loan App. These required documents are –
- A Clear Copy of a Valid ID (e.g. Driver’s License, International Passport, National ID, or Permanent Voter’s Card)
- 12 Months’ Bank Statement
- CAC Documents (Certificate, Forms 2 & 7) if available
Lendigo loans Interest and Repayment
You can get a Lendigo loan starting from ₦100,000 to ₦10,000,000 from the Loan App for a maximum tenure of 6 months with a one-time Processing Fee of 1% and 15% Security Deposit. The interest rate depends on your business type but start as low as 3.5% monthly.
- Borrow ₦1,000,000
- For 6 months
- Interest rate of 3.5% per month
- Monthly repayments of ₦201,666.67
- Total amount payable: ₦1,210,000
The app collects and analyzes your BVN to determine your credit score. See how loan apps make lending decisions and how to increase your loan amount offer.
Is Lendigo loan app legit?
Yes, Lendigo loan is legit. A lot of customers have testified to receiving a loan from them. Read other customer’s reviews on Google Play. Lendigo needs permission to access your camera, location, storage, and phone contact list. The requested content is meant to provide KYC information (part of which is needed to determine your creditworthiness), due to a lack of a centralized address verification database in Nigeria.
Lendigo loan for POS Agents
Are you a mobile money operator with a POS terminal? You can get a loan starting from ₦300,000 for POS Agents.
₦300k – ₦10m
0.5% – 0.75%
from 4.75% p.m.
1 – 6 Months
POS Merchant Finance allows merchants with POS terminals to receive funding to cover various operational needs, based on previous transaction volumes. Repayments occur by weekly deductions from future POS sales.
- Minimum of 6 months of operations with at least one POS Terminal from a CBN-Licensed POS Aggregator.
- You process a minimum of 20 transactions per week via one POS.
- Your business is able to show at least ₦250,000 revenues on average in the last 6 months.
- Clean credit report with any local Credit Bureau.
Lendigo Business Loans for Distributors, Wholesalers and Retailers in Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria
₦1m – ₦20m
from 3.5% p.m.
1 – 6 Months
Distributor Finance is a product aimed at lending to registered Key-distributors & Sub-distributors of established Fast Moving Consumer Goods’ (FMCG) manufacturers based solely on their historical transaction volumes with corresponding FMCGs.
- Your company is registered in Nigeria as LLP, PLC or Ltd
- Your company is incorporated for at least 2 years
- Your company is able to show a minimum turnover of ₦500,000 monthly
- Your company is purchasing goods above ₦1 million of the principal company on a monthly basis
- Your company distributes at least one “creditworthy” client (e.g. private international companies listed on the stock exchange)
- It may be necessary to secure the loan by a lien or an asset debenture
Small Business Loans for Ecommerce Merchants and Jumia Sellers in Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria
₦300k – ₦10m
0.5% – 0.75%
from 4% p.m.
1 – 6 Months
E-Commerce Merchant Finance allows merchants who currently trade on big E-commerce platforms (as Jumia or Konga) access credit for various business reasons such as working capital , business expansion and other operational needs, based on the most recent sales data gotten from the E-commerce platforms. Repayment occurs weekly via domiciliation of sales proceeds into a sub-account owned by the lender.
- Minimum of 6 months of activity on our Online Partner Platform Partner e.g. JUMIA
- Your online business sells regularly on the Online Partner Platform
- Your online business is able to show at least ₦100,000 revenues on average in the last 6 months
- Clean credit report with any local Credit Bureau
Lendigo loans Contact and customer care number
- 0812 289 1078
- Office: 1st Floor, Lagos City Mall, Onikan, Lagos Island, Lagos.