NCash is a secure online loan app that offers quick and flexible personal loans to Nigerians. The app offers loans up to N 100,000 with no paperwork, Free registration and no collateral.
NCash offers simple and No upfront fee online loan in Nigeria.
How to download APK and apply for NCash loan?
Get an instant loan in few simple steps:
- Download and install the NCASH LOAN APP from the Google Play Store. It is exclusively available to Android users only.
- Register an account with your BVN number.
- Select the product you would like to apply for.
- Fill out your basic information, then submit the application.
- Bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances, you will be charged N30.
- Loan will be disbursed to your account immediately if approved.
Your BVN number holds your credit score and other information. If you have any outstanding loan or you have a history of late repayment, expect your application to be rejected as these information will be contained in your BVN.
NCash interest rate?
The Interest rate offered on NCash Loans is a minimum of 0.1% up to 1% daily. Maximum APR: 14%
Service fee: 0 and overdue fee:2.5%
📝Interest calculation：Loan amount is 10,000 NGN and the term is 91 days. If you are 2 days overdue,the amount payable is 10,599 NGN(10,00014%/36591+10,000+10,000*2.5%)
Note, your actual interest rate might differ significantly from these as each rate is calculated differently based on the borrower’s credit worthiness and credit score.
Loan amount starts from a minimum 1,000 NGN to maximum of 100,000NGN
Loan term: 91 days – 120 days
Expect your loan term to be significantly lower as individual loan terms are calculated based on credit worthiness and credit score.
Note that this interest rate and tenure is just a guide, expect your actual interest rate to be much lower and your tenure starts from 7 days for new customers.
Repay your loans in time or complete Increase Limit tasks to build your credit limit and reduce the interest rate.
Why choose NCash?
- No collaterals: No hidden fee and without any collateral loan in Nigeria
- Convenient to get the loan: Paperless and digital process on your mobile. All the steps can be done online.
- Easy to approve: If you are a Nigeria citizen and your age is over 18 years old
Is NCash legit or a scam?
NCash loans is legit and does give out loans to customers. However, this app will collect your contacts at the point of registration and call them if you default on your loan. Customers have complained that they were reported to their families and friends as debtors even after just a single day of defaulting. Read other customers reveiw on Google play store and be careful when using this app.
Ncash and other loan apps are not licenced or regulated by any government agency in Nigeria, you are responsible for the safety of your transactions.
What Ncash loan app can improve
Several customers have complained of rude customer service who send threatening messages over late repayment. Unregulated loan sharks usually resort to threats to recover their loans from customers.
Interest rate is also high for new customers and they get seven days to repay their loans plus interest.
NCash Contact and customer service
If you have the need to reach out to the customer service you can contact them via:
office Address: Lateef Jakande Rd, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria