iMoney loan app offers instant, safe an Reliable loan in Nigeria starting from ₦5,000 ~ ₦500,000 for personal and business use. The app users artificial intelligence to collect and analyze applicant’s data to build their credit worthiness and offer them a loan.
How to apply for a loan from iMoney?
Getting an iMoney loan can be done easily online by:
- Download and install the iMoney mobile app from Google play store or Apple store if you’re on iOS.
- Share some information about yourself, including your employment, ID card, BVN number etc
- Verify the information you have provided
- Get money in your bank account once you’re approved. The whole process should not take more than 10 minutes.
iMoney Loan App interest rate
The interest rate offered on your iMoney loan is 12% – 36%APR, with 0% service fee.
Example: If the loan amount is ₦5,000, the loan term is 180days, and the Interest rate is 12%, the total Interest should be ₦5,000 * 12% = ₦600.
Note: expect both your loan amount and loan tenure to be significantly lower as individual interest rate, loan amount and loan tenure are calculated based on the applicant’s credit score and credit worthiness. Keep a good credit score and repay your loan on time to qualify for higher amounts.
Is iMoney legit or a scam?
iMoney loan is legit. A lot of customers have testified to receiving a loan from them. Read other customer’s review on Google Play. However, this app will call your contacts and embarrass you if you default on your loan.
What will happen if I don’t repay my iMoney loan?
Late loan repayments automatically incur a fee of 2% per day. It is therefore advised that one does not exceed the due date. Repay the loan by its due date allows you to access larger loan sizes. Late repayments will affect your ability to get subsequent or larger loans. If you are very late on your payments, they report to the First Central Credit Bureau. Blacklisting by the First Central Credit Bureau may affect your ability to borrow from other lenders.
How to repay iMoney loan?
- Open iMoney on your phone
- Click My Loan
- Choose one of your loan
- Click the Repay In Advance
- Confirm that all details are correct and press “Repay now”
- Choose your Repayment method and press “Repay now”
- Complete your Repayment
iMoney customer care and CONTACT
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/iMoneytech
- Email:[email protected]
- Office Address: (SAPETRO) TOWERS 1, ADEOLA ODEKU STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS.(Lagos, LAGOS)