This QuickCheck loan app review was written based on personal experience of using the app to answer our readers questions regarding this money lender.
QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech app that offers customer’s quick loans of between N1,500 to N500,000 without requiring any collateral. The app using artificial intelligence, collects and analyzes your data including credit score, SMS alerts, contacts and other banking details to disburse your cash loan in less than just 1 hour if you qualify for one.
One major advantage of QuickCheck loan app is that it offers competitive loan rates starting from 5% per month rate. The app’s sleek design and easy to use interface is also worth mentioning. Do you need quick cash for school fees? then this is the perfect app for you.
How to download and apply for a QuickCheck loan
QuickCheck is a completely digital platform, which operates exclusively on Android smartphones. To sign up, you’ll need to download and install the app from the Google play store.
- Download and install the QuickCheck loan app on Google playstore.
- Register with your mobile number, preferably the one connect to your BVN
- Fill-out your bio data and provide some basic information about yourself.
- You will also be required to bind your ATM card to your account as a means of repayment.
- Your application will be analyzed by an Algorithm and a loan offer will be made to you
- If the loan offer and repayment period is acceptable by you, cash will be disbursed to your account within 30 minutes.
QuickCheck loan app interest rate
A QuickCheck loan has interest rates starting from as low as 5% monthly on the first loan. Loans range from ₦1,500 to ₦500k with terms from 91 days – 1 year. Interest ranges from 2% – 30%, with an equivalent monthly interest rate of 1 – 21%. (APRs from 30% to 260%)
– Borrow ₦100,000 over 6 months
– Interest rate: 13% p.m. (fixed)
– Three repayments of ₦ 25,000
– Total amount payable: ₦150,000
– Representative: 13% APR
Note that: the interest rate and loan amount for first time borrowers will be significantly lower than this, but you get a revolving loan every time you repay. This means you can build your credit score and get a higher loan amount by repaying your loan on time.
What QuickCheck loan app can improve?
Over all QuickCheck is one f the best loan apps in Nigeria, but a few negatives can still be noticed from the app;
First, the app has lots of bugs, customers have complained of not being able to login sometimes. When this happens to you you should retry multiple times.
The loan rejection rate is also a bit high, some customers say they get disapproved even after first getting approved for a loan. To improve your chances of getting a loan offer;
- keep good records of your bank transactions on your phone as the algorithm will use it to build your credit score.
- make sure you dont have outstanding debts with other lenders.
- if your application is rejected, you should keep retrying at a later date.
Is QuickCheck Loan app legit?
Yes, Quickcheck is very legit. it is one of the best money lender apps in Nigeria. Read other customer’s review on playstore before you proceed.
QuickCheck loan app customer care number
To get in touch, send an email to Support@quickcheck.ng. You can also reach-out via the social media pages: @quickcheckng on Instagram and Twitter, QuickCheck Nigeria on LinkedIn, and QuickCheck on Facebook.
You can also visit the website – www.quickcheck.ng.
What is my minimum/maximum loan request limit?
₦1,500 – ₦500,000
What is my minimum/maximum tenor on QuickCheck?
1 month – 1 year
What is the interest rate on QuickCheck loan?
5% on a first time basis. Generally, the interest rates on a QuickCheck loan ranges from 2% – 30% per annum.
How do I repay a QuickCheck loan?
There are 3 ways:
- While registering, you’d have been required to enter your debit card details – the one belonging to the bank account you submitted. Repayments and installments into your QuickCheck wallet will be deducted from the account via your debit card.
- Besides, you can use your bank’s USSD code too.
- You can also payback via Bank Transfer or Cash deposit.
Incase of any issue, how can I contact QuickCheck customer care?
You can pay a visit to their head office located at 23, Agodogba Avenue, park view Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria. You can also shoot them an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the QuickCheck website?
Why is my LCredit loan application rejected?
Your application will be rejected if you provide false information about yourself of you have a bad credit score, meaning you have outstanding loans from other lenders that you are yet to repay.