With the current economic realities in Nigeria, taking a little financial help has become imperative for most people. XCross Cash loan app and other similar services are here to lend you a helping hand in times of financial emergencies.
What is XCross Cash loan app?
XCross Cash is a Nigerian loan app that offers borrowers the opportunity to borrow from small amounts up to N500,000 in personal and business loans.
It is a Personal and reliable online loan app. Xcrosscash lets you activate your involving credit limit. You can withdraw cash anytime for urgent needs. And you have chance to level up your credit limit by different ways in every day, which means enjoy higher limit, lower interest, more flexible tenor by using it.
Xcross cash loan app ugrades your loan amount and borrows you a higher amount every time you repay your loan on time. And You have chance to raise your limit every day by taking some relaxed activities or system limit up, just keep a good repayment record.
How to apply for a XCross Cash loan?
Loan application Steps:
- Download and install the XCross Cash loan app from the Google Play Store.
- Register an account.
- Select the product you would like to apply for.
- Fill out your basic information, then submit the application.
- Receive your loan straight into your bank account.
- You would be required to provide your BVN which will be used to determine your credit worthiness. When installing XCross Cash loan app they will require to be authorized to access your mobile information to verify your identity and assess your credit eligibility. Your data is protected by the highest security standards in the world. Under no circumstances will they disclose your information without your permission.
Interest rate on XCross Cash loan?
The interest rate according to the company is Monthly interest rates from 0.9% to 4.7%, and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) from 10.8% to 56% per year
Example:If you choose a 6-month loan and borrow NGN100,000, Xcrosscash charges an interest rate of 0.9% per month. Borrow NGN Interest Rate: 5.4% and The APR is 10.8%. 180 days interest repayments of NGN 10,800. Total amount payment is NGN110,800
But in practice your actual interest rate might differ drastically from these. That is because each rate is calculated differently based on your personal credit score, credit worthiness and other indicators measured by the algorithm. See how loan apps make lending decisions and how to increase your loan amount.
Loan Limit starts From ₦ 5,000 to a maximum limit of ₦ 500,000
Repayment periods from a tenure of 91days to 180days.
Again in practice, this will depend on your credit worthiness, so expect a different tenure when you’re starting.
XCross Cash loan eligibility
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens or legal Nigerian Resident
- They must be in the working group between the ages 20-55 years old.
With Xcrosscash, getting money is the easiest.
👉No waiting times to getting money. Their service is available 24/7- you can get money whenever and wherever you need it, right on your mobile device.
👉You can get funds, no matter who you are. Whether you’re salary earner or self-employed, Xcrosscash can help you achieve your goals.
👉Get rewarded for positive actions. By repaying loans on time, you have chance to get free interest rate on this app.
Is XCross Cash loan app legit?
Yes the app appears to be legit. No one has reported it as a scam yet, though a lot of people complain of poor customer service. Loan disbursement seems to be fast on this app but people complain of repayment issues. You can read other user’s review on Play Store before you download the app.
XCross Cash loan customer service CONTACT and office address?
The customer service is available to assist you with your request, reach them via
• Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• the Office Address: 50c Sauket St, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria