EasyCredit is a secure, reliable, and free Android mobile loan that offers instant loans in Nigeria starting from ₦5,000 ~ ₦100,000 for personal and business use. The app users artificial intelligence to collect and analyze applicant’s data to build their credit worthiness and offer them a loan.
- 1 How to apply for a loan from EasyCredit?
- 2 Easycredit Loan App interest rate
- 3 Is Easycredit legit or a scam?
- 4 What will happen if I can’t repay my Easycredit loan?
- 5 How to repay Easycredit loan?
- 6 Easycredit customer care number and CONTACT
How to apply for a loan from EasyCredit?
Getting an EasyCredit loan can be done easily online by:
- Download and install the iMoney Easycredit loan app from Google play store or Apple store if you’re on iOS.
- Share some information about yourself, including your employment, ID card, BVN number etc
- Verify the information you have provided
- Get money in your bank account once you’re approved. The whole process should not take more than 10 minutes.
Easycredit Loan App interest rate
The interest rate offered on your Easycredit loan is 12% – 36%APR, with 0% service fee.
Example: If the loan amount is ₦5,000, the loan term is 180days, and the Interest rate is 12%, the total Interest should be ₦5,000 * 12% = ₦600.
Note: expect both your loan amount and loan tenure to be significantly lower as individual interest rate, loan amount and loan tenure are calculated based on the applicant’s credit score and credit worthiness. Keep a good credit score and repay your loan on time to qualify for higher amounts. See why loan apps limit funds for first time borrowers and how to increase your loan limit.
Is Easycredit legit or a scam?
Easycredit loan is legit. A lot of customers have testified to receiving a loan from them. Read other customer’s reviews on Google Play. However, this app will call your contacts and embarrass you if you default on your loan.
What will happen if I can’t repay my Easycredit loan?
Late loan repayments automatically incur a fee of 2% per day. It is therefore advised that one does not exceed the due date. Repay the loan by its due date allows you to access larger loan sizes. Late repayments will affect your ability to get subsequent or larger loans. If you are very late on your payments, they report to the First Central Credit Bureau. Blacklisting by the First Central Credit Bureau may affect your ability to borrow from other lenders.
How to repay Easycredit loan?
- Open Easycredit app on your phone
- Click My Loan
- Choose one of your loan
- Click the Repay In Advance
- Confirm that all details are correct and press “Repay now”
- Choose your Repayment method and press “Repay now”
- Complete your Repayment
WHY CHOOSE EASYCREDIT
- No paperwork, mortgage, or office access required
- Use your money the way you want – for a home or business.
- We are available 24 hours, every day of the week.
Easycredit loan eligibility
- The loan is exclusively for Nigerian citizens or legal Nigerian Residents.
- You should be aged between 20-60 years old.
- You should have a verifiable Monthly income source.
Easycredit customer care number and CONTACT
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp: 2348088227615
- Hotline: 09087614188
-office Address: Opebi road No. 20, Ikeja, Lagos