You want to download LinkCredit Apk to take the LinkCredit Loan? Kindly read this before doing that to avoid stories that touch.
An applicant can avail LinkCredit Loans purely based on his or her credit scores. The applicant can even get the recommendations on the size of the personal loan available and the possible loan repayment options based on the credit score. This is to make sure that the loan is affordable for the borrower. LinkCredit Loans Personal Loan is very easy to avail and provides you with great features like easy documentation and quick disbursal of the loans to ensure that you have access to funds whenever you require it.
How to download APK and apply for LinkCredit Loans?
Here is the easy process to avail of LinkCredit Loans.
- Step 1: Download the LinkCredit Loans app from the Play store.
- Step 2: Register your account.
- Step 3: Once the mobile number is verified, fill in the personal details.
- Step 4: Upload a photograph of your NIN slip and enter the details.
- Step 5: Add details like the residential address, education, work experience, current employment, and salary.
- Step 6: Upload your bank statement.
- Step 7: Once the bank statements uploaded and verified, you can apply for the loan.
- Step 8: Choose the loan amount you can afford to pay monthly, the quantum of loan you require, the desired repayment tenure, and your loan purpose.
- Step 9: Upload the photo.
- Step 10: Upload the latest salary slips and proof of the residential address in PDF format.
- Step 11: Share the contact details of two references (one family and one friend).
- Step 12: The loan application is now complete and will be processed within 2 working days once approved.
Eligibility Criteria for LinkCredit Loans
The eligibility criteria for availing LinkCredit Loans may vary based on the applicant profile. Here are the generic criteria in which an applicant has to stand on to acquire LinkCredit Loans:
- Salaried applicants should be between 21 to 60 years of age.
- Employed for a minimum period of 3 months in the current job and have previous working experience also.
- Having a net monthly salary/income of NGN 12,000.
LinkCredit Loans- Features and Benefits
- LinkCredit Loans provides loan amount directly in the borrower’s bank account.
- The transferred loan amount can be used anywhere for any purpose.
- Top-up loan available after repayment of 50% of the current loan
- Its process hardly takes few minutes depends on the information.
- LinkCredit Loans is a platform where a borrower can get a loan from NGN 2500 to NGN 50,000.
- A borrower has an option to choose any personal loan as per the requirement.
- LinkCredit Loans also offers a range of repayment tenures up to 4 months.
- An applicant can get a small number of loans for a short period as per his/her requirement.
LinkCredit Loans – Customer Care
LinkCredit Loans’ customer support team strives to assist you. In case of any query or complain you can call them on E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp customer number: +234 7042855407
What other borrowers are saying about LinkCredit loan
This is the worst credit lending institution I have seen so far! I applied for extension and charged 3k for 8 days yet they keep calling and threatening me to pay. I paid 7,023 all together for the extension but I think out of 7,023, 3k is the actual fee for extension. Initially, the total repayment was 16k but it's now 13k after paying 7,023. If the extension didn't work, they could have told me. And if it didn't work then my balance is supposed to be 9k not 13k as showing on the app.– Okwo Ojobo
This is the worst app. I had issues repaying my loan cos of app error amd i was reported to the credit bureau. Despite that i have paid with the accumulated interest. All efort to reach them via mail or contact number provided proved abortive. I need a letter of Non indebtesness and no where to contact this people. They are quick to report you to credit bureau for their error and no way to reach them for correction..this is bad and fruadulent.– Oyetunbi Fagbenro
Firstly, it’s easily accessible and very convenient. Also, it’s fast and the rate is quite reasonable, getting a loan was made very easy, and the repayment is made easy. I’ll definitely preach it’s gospel.– Bakare Daniel
My experience so far has been great. The high interest rate with just seven days duration can be annoying sha. Please change that WhatsApp number if you won’t respond to customer’s complaint… it isn’t useful. Thumbs up to Customers Service, at least they pick and respond professionally when I call.– Owoeye Kayode
Is linkcredit loan legit?
Yes, Linkcredit loans are legit in that the app gives short term loans to customers. Online loan apps in Nigeria are not regulated, you are responsible for your own safety when you use these apps.
If my loan gets rejected, can I apply again?
Yes, you can apply again after you cleared all outstanding loans with other lenders.
What is the interest rate?
Linkcredit interest rate starts from 1.25% – 2% monthly flat. The exact interest rate applicable to the customer depends on the credit score and will be communicated after credit decisions.
Pros and Cons of LinkCredit loan app:
- Quick and easy application process
- Convenient online platform
- Flexible repayment terms
- Competitive interest rates
- Registered and regulated financial institution
- High interest rates
- Limited loan amounts
- Strict eligibility criteria
- Potential for late payment fees
Overall, LinkCredit loan app is a good option for Nigerians who need a quick and easy way to access personal loans. However, it is important to be aware of the high interest rates and limited loan amounts before applying.
Here are some alternatives to LinkCredit loan app:
These apps offer similar services to LinkCredit, but they may have different interest rates, repayment terms, and eligibility criteria. It is important to compare different apps before choosing one.