Moniepoint is an agency banking Fintech company. Via their online portal, pre-registered agents can provide banking services to their own communities and customers while earning a commission on each transaction they perform. Think of Moniepoint as your normal conventional bank where customers can perform transactions such as deposit, withdrawal, bill payments etc, but instead of a shiny bank building, agents can provide similar services from their existing shops or even under an umbrella stand.
Moniepoint offers fast and secure point of sale (POS) terminal. The company offers existing business owners an opportunity to make money by becoming a mobile money agent, who provides banking services to their customers. Moniepoint enables business owners/operators to provide services such as cash transfer, cash withdrawal, and airtime top-up reliably and profitably.
- 1 What is the Moniepoint POS commission structure?
- 2 How much can I make in a month as a Moniepoint agent?
- 2.1 How do I become a Moniepoint Agent?
- 2.2 How do I get a Moniepoint POS?
- 2.3 What are the documents required to complete my registration as a Moniepoint Agent?
- 2.4 What transaction channels are available on Moniepoint?
- 2.5 How will I contact Moniepoint teams if I have issue?
- 2.6 How much is Moniepoint POS machine?
- 2.7 Does Moniepoint POS give commission for bill payment?
- 2.8 Where is Moniepoint head office address in Nigeiria?
- 2.9 Share this:
- 2.10 Like this:
What is the Moniepoint POS commission structure?
Your main priority as Moniepoint POS agent is to earn as much commissions as possible on each transaction you perform for your customers, to this end the company has structured their commi charges and commission in a way that rewards agents who have high volumes of the transaction done via their terminals. Here are some of the commissions and charges are listed below:
- For withdrawals of N1000-N4000, Moniepoint charges only about N6.2 Naira, meaning if you charge your customers the usual N100 on such transactions you stand to gain up to N94 on each transaction.
- For transfers, Moniepoint charges a flat rate of N20 for transfers, meaning you make up to N80 from each transfer you make.
- Data Top Up:
- MTN 3% commission, meaning you get N3 on every N100 recharge cards you sell
- Glo 4% commission
- 9Mobile 4.5% commission
- Airtel 4% commission
- For TV Subscription:
- DSTv 2% commission, meaning you get N20 on every N 1000 TV subscriptions you make
- GOTv 2% commission
- PHCN 2% commission
- Star Times 2% commission
How much can I make in a month as a Moniepoint agent?
Obviously, the amount you will earn will depend on your location and the amount of transactions you can make within the month. If you are able to make around 100 withdrawals a day, including the weekend, that should add up to about N25,000 monthly in commission. About 50 transfers per day should give you an extra N12k to N15k monthly commission. Plus your commissions from recharge cards, cable TV and others should also give you about another N15k monthly.
In all, most Moniepoint agents make an extra profit of up to N55,000 monthly.
How do I become a Moniepoint Agent?
- Becoming a Moniepoint agent is very straight forward
- Visit the Moniepoint website at moniepoint.com and fill out this registration form.
- Once you submitted your details, you will be contacted within 48 hours. Either through your email address or mobile phone number.
- After verification, you will return to the website and login to your dashboard.
How do I get a Moniepoint POS?
After you completed your registration online, your newly appointed Cluster Manager that will be appointed will reach out to you, He/She will guide you through on how to get the device across to you. Moniepoint POS machine can cost up to N25k
What are the documents required to complete my registration as a Moniepoint Agent?
The following documents will be required
- A verified Identity card such as International Passport, National ID Card, or Voters Card
- Utility Bill (Nepa Bill)
- Business License (For Registered business only)
- Valid BVN
- Valid Account Number
What transaction channels are available on Moniepoint?
Moniepoint gives you access to multiple transactions channels e.g mobile app, SmartPOS and POS. This means you have the choice to select your transaction channel and run your business based on what you are most comfortable with.
How will I contact Moniepoint teams if I have issue?
- Moniepoint offer 24/7 customer support, You can reach their support team through contact details below.
- Moniepoint whatsApp number: 08141500017, 09093170000, 09030009613
- Moniepoint support email: [email protected]
- Moniepoint office number: 08141500017, 09093170000, 09030009613
- Moniepoint on Facebook: facebook.com/moniepoint.
- Moniepoint on Twitter: twitter.com/moniepoint
- Moniepoint on Instagram: instagram.com/moniepoint
How much is Moniepoint POS machine?
Moniepoint POS machines start from N25,000. However, If you meet certain requirements depending on your location, you will receive one for free. Contact your cluster manager for the requirements.
Does Moniepoint POS give commission for bill payment?
Yes, you will get commission for bills payments also on Moniepoint POS. Apart from the charges you will collect from the customer.
FOR DATA TOP UP.
MTN 3% commission
Glo 4% commission
Etisalat 4.5% commission
Airtel 4% commission
FOR TV Subscription.
DStv 2% commission.
GOgtv 2% commission.
PHCH 2% commission.
Startime 2% commission.
Where is Moniepoint head office address in Nigeiria?
Moniepoint head office is located at number 12, Wole Ariyo street, Lekki phase 1, Lagos State, Nigeria