Plenty of online loan apps in Nigeria offer quick loans for emergency needs. These apps have minimal requirements, all that is needed is your 11-digit BVN number and some details about yourself to secure a loan.
Because of the minimal documentation requirements of these loan apps, they tend to charge very high-interest rates on short-tenor loans. Online loan apps should not be used to fund one’s lifestyle, they should only be used for emergencies only.
GoMoni loan app offers micro and medium loans starting from N10,000 to N100,000. The interest rate and loan tenor will depend on applicant’s credit score. While some borrowers maybe offered less than N10,000, others may get above that offer. It all depends on your history of borrowing in the past with other loan apps.
The GoMoni loan app has so far gained over 100k downloads on the Google play store with mixed reviews. It uses loan software to collect prospective customers’ information including phone records, banking transaction alerts, and BVN to build each borrower’s credit score.
How to Download APK and get a loan from NiceNaira loan app
- Download the GoMoni personal Loan App exclusively available on the Google Playstore and install on your Android phone.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Preferably the phone number connected to your BVN as a one time password will be sent to it for verification.
- Fill in your basic Know-your-customer KYC information, including your residential address, next of kin and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN.
- You’ll be charged N30 to bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances and get a higher loan amount.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the software will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- The result should be displayed in less than two minutes and if you qualify for a loan, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
- Make sure you’re using a good phone with enough memory space as you will be required to take a clear live selfie for identity.
The N30 charged to bind your ATM card to your account is refundable, but can take anywhere from 7 to 12 business days for the money to be refunded back to your bank account.
Your BVN is linked to your credit score, so if you have an outstanding loan with other lenders or didn’t pay other lenders as at when due, expect your application to be rejected.
What other borrowers are saying about GoMoni loan app
These reviews are from users on Google play store.
George Bitrus wrote, “App works quite well and efficiently however, interest rates are too much for such a short period of time. Have you factored the fact that unforeseen events could happen that may affect the clients repayment plans? Plus giving enough time. The short period just makes this look like a Shark Scheme. Feeding off of helpless persons in need of quick financial intervention to help solve needs.”
Edirin precious wrote, “Pls run, this app is seriously fraudulent, they will just send you a small loan amount immediately you download it and then expect you to pay over 40% interest in less than 7 days, what rubbish.. Pls avoid it at all cost. And when you call their number, it will just be playing one yeye song and your credit will be going, you send them mails and they won’t respond. You guys are not replying my mails..”
Philip Okpogo wrote, “Worst experience ever I see the app to be fraudulent, how can they just approve a Loan for you when you didn’t approve it for yourself, to confirm your credit limit, automatically the loan has been sent to you. Worst of it all it’s part of the said loan sum! For God sake, where is that done? A loan of 23000 was approved for me without my consent, 14950 was sent!! That’s the height of fraud.”
What are the requirements?
- Be a legal citizen or legal Resident of Nigeria
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Provide details of two of your next of kins including their phone numbers.
- Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
- Have an active bank account.
- Your phone number must be the one connected to your BVN.
- Have a valid government issued ID card.
GoMoni loan app customer service number
- Service Hotline: 018883539 (9am – 6pm(Mon-Fri), Sat-9am-5pm)
- Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address: 1-11 Thorborn Ave, Sabo yaba 101245, Lagos, Nigeria