LIT FirstBank app review: New mobile app from FirstBank
LIT is a new mobile application powered by FirstBank of Nigeria with additional functionality over its regular FirstMobile app.
LIT has new features that allows you to schedule a recurring payment, make a complaint, talk to your account officer, view your BVN on your dashboard and regular features of the old FirstMobile app including getting an instant virtual card, or taking a loan.
With a sleek interface and loads of exciting features, LIT offers an excellent user experience with safe and secure access to all your banking needs. Are you an existing FirstBank customer or are you thinking of opening an account? Download and join the LIT tribe today!
The LIT FirstBank Mobile App features
- View your accounts and its activities
- Download your account statement and send to email
- Initiate transfers to own accounts, FirstBank Accounts and Other banks
- Buy airtime, data and pay bills
- Get a Loan
- Request and manage your virtual cards
- Set up Scheduled payments
- View BVN
- Generate receipt for new and old transactions
- Make complaints
- Initiate and complete multiple transfers
- Manage beneficiaries
- Manage profile activities
- Manage devices
- Manage your cards on channels
- Send and receive eNaira, manage your wallet in-app.
How to Download the LIT FirstBank mobile app APK
- Download the LIT App available on the Google Playstore and App store on iOS.
- If you’re already a FirstBank customer, register with you 10 digit Nuban account number and your ATM card details.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- RV06UHLB. Copy and use our referral code to qualify for some welcome points.
Is LIT FirstBank mobile app legit or scam?
Yes, LIT FirstBank mobile app is legit and safe. It is the app from FirstBank Nigeria limited and your details are secured with the security of your transactions guaranteed by the bank.
What LIT app can improve?
The LIT FirstBank mobile app functions much like the old FirstMobile app but is lighter. Without a strong network connection the app is prone to transaction timeouts.
These timeouts can be annoying as you would have to relogin with your username and password every time. The app does not save your password so you have to type every time.
The loan feature on the LIT app, tho much improved still offers lenders that give borrowers loans with 7 days tenure. The loan is not coming from FirstBank but merely connects you to other lenders.
What are the requirements?
- Be a legal citizen or legal Resident of Nigeria
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a FirstBank customer and have an ATM card.