TigerCredit offers micro and medium mobile online loans starting from N1,000 to N100,000 to customers in Nigeria. The interest rate and loan tenure will depend on the applicant’s credit score. While some borrowers may be offered less than N10,000, others may get above that offer. It all depends on your past borrowing history with other loan apps.
This loan app is relatively new and has so far gained over 10k downloads on the Google play store with mixed reviews. It uses loan software to collect prospective customers’ information including phone records, banking transaction alerts, and BVN to build each borrower’s credit score.
Online loans are easy to get because they require minimal documentation, and customers should not use them to fund their lifestyles. Online loans should only be used in terms of emergencies as they have extremely high-interest rates.
How to Download APK and get a loan from TigerCredit loan app
- Download the TigerCredit personal Loan App exclusively available on the Google Playstore and install on your Android phone.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Preferably the phone number connected to your BVN as a one time password will be sent to it for verification.
- Fill in your basic Know-your-customer KYC information, including your residential address, next of kin and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN.
- You’ll be charged N30 to bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances and get a higher loan amount.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the software will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- The result should be displayed in less than two minutes and if you qualify for a loan, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
- Make sure you’re using a good phone with enough memory space as you will be required to take a clear live selfie for identity.
The N30 charged to bind your ATM card to your account is refundable, but can take anywhere from 7 to 12 business days for the money to be refunded back to your bank account.
Your BVN is linked to your credit score, so if you have an outstanding loan with other lenders or didn’t pay other lenders as at when due, expect your application to be rejected.
What TigerCredit loan app can improve
This loan app has some bugs that prevent smooth registration. Most customers complain of not being able to add their account details on the app.
Most of the 5-star reviews on this app’s play store page are bought fake reviews. Loan apps should always allow real user reviews as that will give confidence to other potential customers.
What other borrowers are saying about TigerCredit loan app
These reviews are from users on Google play store.
Aliyu Bahago wrote, “I have been trying to select contact but I couldn’t be able to select and I granted all permission from the App.”
Maureen Dawodu wrote, “After filling in my number when i click on next it asking to agree to terms and conditions but there’s no box for that.”
olaoluwa olakunle wrote, “Bad experience with this app, adding bank details is the problem, am rating zero star.”
What are the requirements?
- Be a legal citizen or legal Resident of Nigeria
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Provide details of two of your next of kins including their phone numbers.
- Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
- Have an active bank account.
- Your phone number must be the one connected to your BVN.
- Have a valid government issued ID card.
Eligibility:18 – 65 years old.
Loan period: we will require your repayment from 91 days to 180 days.
Loan amount: ₦ 5,000-₦ 500,000
Interest Rate: 0.5% to 3% monthly , APR 10%-35%,it depends on your credit evaluation.
If you choose a loan limit of ₦ 6,000.00 with a period of 360 days
The total interest must be paid: ₦ 6000.00 * 0.05% * 360 = ₦ 1080, monthly interest shall be paid: ₦ 6000.00 * 0.05% * 30 =₦90, monthly repayment bill including principle and interest shall be paid: ₦ 6000/12 + ₦ 90= ₦ 590, total repayment bill including principle and interest shall be paid: ₦ 6000.00 + ₦ 1080 =₦ 7080.
Note that this interest rate is just an example, your actual interest rate on the app will depend on your credit score and how much information the app can get from your device. Keep banking SMS records on your phone to increase your chances of getting a higher loan amount.
TigerCredit loan app customer service number
- Service Hotline: 018883539 (9am – 6pm(Mon-Fri), Sat-9am-5pm)
- Customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: PLOT 110A, IDEJO STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS