In today’s Nigeria, almost everyone needs a short-term loan either for personal emergencies or to start and upgrade their businesses. This is where TrueNaira comes in, this loan app will provide you with cash when you need it the most.
What is TrueNaira?
TrueNaira is a Nigerian loan app that provides instant loans of between ₦ 2000 – ₦ 50,000 for personal and business use to Nigerians.
Be it you need an instant loan to pay off debt, school fees or medical emergency, TrueNaira is your go to. You can apply and receive funds in your bank account all in under five minutes.
How to apply for TrueNaira loan?
- To apply for a loan, you just need to follow steps:
- Download and install the TrueNaira app from Google Play store
- Create your account with your BVN and apply for a loan
- Your credit worthiness would be analysed all in less than five minutes
- Receive your loan straight into your bank account
- Build your loan limit every time you repay a loan to qualify for higher amounts.
- Note: you will be required to provide your BVN to determine your credit worthiness. And if you fail to repay your loan, your BVN would be reported to the Credit Bureau and you won’t be able to borrow from any Nigerian lender again.
Loan Applicant Requirement
To qualify for a TrueNaira loan,
- You must be Age between 20 to 60
- You must be a Nigerian Citizen or be a legal resident of Nigeria
TrueNaira interest rate
The annual Interest rate on your loan is 16% -21%, with 0% Service Fee.Example
If you choose a 6-month loan and borrow ₦1,000, TrueNaira charges an interest rate of 1.3% per month. And the interest rate is 7.9%, they would charge you ₦79 as interest of 6-month repayment period. Total amount of repayment is ₦1,079, monthly payment is ₦179.
TrueNaira Loan offer
Loan Amount: the minimum loan amount you can get is between ₦ 2000 to a maximum amount of ₦ 50,000.
Loan Tenure is between 91 – 365 days.
Is TrueNaira Legit?
TrueNaira appears to be legit, there hasn’t been any reports of scam on their services though a lot of customers are complaining of poor customer service. Read what other users are saying about them in Google store before you apply for a loan
TrueNaira CONTACT and customer service number?
If you have any issues, you can send them a Message on WhatsApp number : +234 7048057921
Office Address: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria