EaseMoni loan app is a legit short-term loan service in Nigeria that operates as a stand-alone service under Opay. Opay, the Chinese-owned payment processing service has regulated operations across several African countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and South Africa.
Are you looking for a Nigerian loan app that will borrow you up to NGN1,000,000, for your business with no hidden fees? EaseMoni might be the perfect fit for you with interest rate of a minimum 5% to 10%, this app is currently one of the hottest finance apps on the Google Play store.
One significant drawback most Nigerian lenders have is they borrow you very small amounts, usually less than N100,000, but with EaseMoni you can get up to N1 million to start or upgrade your existing business.
- 1 What is the EaseMoni loan app?
- 2 How much is EaseMoni loan app interest rate?
- 3 Why choose EaseMoni loan app?
- 4 How do I download EaseMoni loan app APK and get a loan？
- 5 Is EaseMoni loan app legit?
- 6 Easemoni loan app account number
- 7 What EaseMoni loan app can improve?
- 8 EaseMoni loan app customer service number
What is the EaseMoni loan app?
EaseMoni is a legit loan app that offers Nigerians up to N1 million in personal and business loans. The app is really easy to use with a well designed user interface. All you need is just your phone number and Biometric Verification Number BVN to secure up to N1 million. No collateral, no paperwork, and everything is processed online in less than five minutes.
EaseMoni loan app uses artificial intelligence AI to analyze and determine your creditworthiness from your BVN and SMS records on your phone. So make sure the number and phone you’re applying with are the same one you use to receive your bank alerts. They will analyze how much money is entering and leaving your bank account to determine how much they’ll borrow you.
How much is EaseMoni loan app interest rate?
The Loan Interest Rate is a minimum of 5% to10% monthly,it depends on your credit evaluation. Everyone’s annual interest rate will not exceed 120%.
For example, 91-days loan payment terms have an interest fee of 5% monthly. For the loan processed with a principal amount of ₦3,000; the interest would be ₦273; the total amount due would be ₦3,273. Then first monthly repayment would be ₦1091, repayment of the second month would be ₦1091, and in the third-month repayment would also be ₦1091.
No other hidden fee or charges apart from these.
EaseMoni loan Tenure: you will be required to start the repayment of your loan from 91 days to 365 days*.
Loan Amount: starts from NGN 3,000 to a maximum loan amount of NGN 1,000,000. See how loan apps make lending decisions and how to increase your loan amount offer.
Note that these interest rates and tenure are just a rough estimate, Your actual rates and tenure will be much shorter as a first-time lender, but you can improve it by making repayments on time and keeping good banking transaction records on your phone.
Why choose EaseMoni loan app?
1.Up to NGN1,000,000. Disburse to your bank account in less than five minutes
Interest Rate of a minimum 5% to 10%， your credit rating could help you save a lot.
3.No need for any deposits or guarantees.
4..Paperless and digital process on your mobile. All the steps can be done online. They do not share your data with any third parties without your consent. Your data is safe.
6. Don’t worry about forgetting repayment. They’ll send messages to remind you.
How do I download EaseMoni loan app APK and get a loan？
- Download and install the EaseMoni APP from the Google Play Store.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Preferably the phone number connected to your BVN as a one-time password will be sent to it for verification.
- Fill in your basic Know-your-customer KYC information, including your residential address, next of kin, and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN.
- You’ll be charged N50 to bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances and getting a higher loan amount.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the software will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- The result should be displayed in less than two minutes and if you qualify for a loan, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
- Make sure you’re using a good phone with enough memory space as you will be required to take a clear live selfie for identity.
After registration and if your loan is approved, a service agent usually calls to verify your information and ask if your registered number is the one you’re using on WhatsApp. The whole process should be within 5 minutes, so keep your phone close after registration.
The N15 charged to bind your ATM card to your account is refundable, but can take from 7 to 12 business days for the money to be refunded back to your bank account.
Your BVN is linked to your credit score, so if you have an outstanding loan with other lenders or didn’t pay other lenders as when due, expect your application to be rejected.
Your credit score is a record of your previous borrowings, how early or late you make your payments, and cash transactions going in and out of your bank account among other information?
When you download this app you have to consent to it to get access to your phone book contacts that will serve as your guarantors, SMS to see your banking transaction records, apps on your phone to see how you use other loan apps an. other details it uses to build your credit score.
- Be a legal citizen or legal Resident of Nigeria
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Provide details of two of your next of kin including their phone numbers.
- Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
- Have an active bank account.
- Your phone number must be the one connected to your BVN.
- Have a valid government-issued ID card.
Is EaseMoni loan app legit?
Yes, the EaseMoni loan app is legit, the app is owned and operated by Opay as a stand money lender under its financial products division. Please avoid downloading apps from third-party websites, always download verified apps from the Google Play store.
I have personally tested this app and EaseMoni is one of the best loan apps in Nigeria with an acceptable interest rate and professional service. The interface is easy to use and the app also has a professional partnership with OPay, the Chinese-owned financial services provider.
Easemoni loan app account number
The EaseMoni account number for each customer is unique and starts with 555. The account is domiciled with Wema bank. Each customer is advised to make sure that their unique account number matches their names on BVN exactly to avoid paying into the wrong bank account. The account number is automatically generated for each customer and you should ask customer service for your unique account number.
What EaseMoni loan app can improve?
Despite that this app is smooth and has a low interest rate compared to other loan apps, there are still a few things that can be improved.
Though loan disbursement is usually instant, it can get delayed sometimes for several days. The app encourages customers to contact customer service but this can hold you back if you’re in an emergency need of money.
Some customers have complained about getting lower amounts despite paying their previous loans on time. The system sometimes gives lower amounts without any apparent reason.
The loan tenure for first-time users usually starts at just 8 days. I got 8k to pay back N8,320 in 8 days for my first loan. The interest rate is good but that tenure can be improved.
In case of default, this app uses some less than professional methods to recover their loans. Unrelenting phone calls and WhatsApp messages are used to get customers to pay back loans.
EaseMoni loan app customer service number
Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Hotline: （+234）9087614150
Whatsapp customer number： （234）8073634739
Address: 60 Adeniyi Jones Ave, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria