ForNaira loan app gives Nigerian customers short-term loans to meet their emergency needs. The app is relatively popular on Google play store with over 100k downloads and mixed reviews. It provides collateral free online loan services to meet customer’s financial needs for various requirements ranging from purchase of mobile phones, medical needs, bill payments etc.
The ForNaira app uses AI to collect prospective customers information including phone records, banking transaction alerts, BVN to build the credit score of each borrower.
To qualify for a loan or higher amounts, be sure to keep good bank transaction messages on your phone and do not have outstanding debts with other loan apps!
- 1 How to Download and Apply for ForNaira loan
- 2 What are the requirements?
- 3 What ForNaira loan app can improve?
- 4 ForNaira loan app interest rate?
- 5 Is ForNaira loan app legit or scam?
- 6 What will happen if I don’t repay my loan or pay my loan late?
- 7 ForNaira loan app customer service number
How to Download and Apply for ForNaira loan
- Download the ForNaira loan App exclusively available on the Google Playstore and install on your Android phone.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Fill in basic information, including your residential address, next of kin and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN.
- Bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances and get a higher loan amount.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the algorithm will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- If approved, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
- Loan disbursement on ForNaira is instant.
- Note that you can be credited after filling out your application and the loan terms are unacceptable by you.
What are the requirements?
Be a Nigerian citizen or legal Resident.
Be between the age of 22 years old.
Have a Monthly income source.
Bind your ATM card to your account
Provide details of two of your next of kins including their phone numbers.
Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
Have an active Nigerian bank account.
What ForNaira loan app can improve?
Most loan apps that operate in Nigeria are loan sharks and ForNaira is no different. This apps gives loans with repayment tenure of less than 7 days, should you default on your repayment they will call you with threatening calls and send messages to your family and friends calling you a fraudster. Be very careful before applying for a loan!
The weirdest thing about this app is ones you fill out an application you get credited with high interest rate whether you accept the terms or not.
The loan tenure for all new customers is 7 days. You will be required to payback whatever you borrow with interest within 7 days.
Some customers have also complained of getting automatic loans after repayment without making a request. This app is a loan shark and can easily trap you in a circle of debts.
ForNaira loan app interest rate?
Loan time tenure: from 91 days to 365 days.
Loan amount range: from ₦5000 to ₦ 500,000.
Loan interest: the total interest range is from 2% to 24%. The equivalent monthly interest is from 1% to 2% and APR is from 12% to 24%.
if a customer borrows ₦9,000 for 180 days (6 months), the APR is 18%
So the total Interest would be 9000 NGN 18%180/365 = 799 NGN.
The monthly payment would be (9000 NGN +799 NGN )/6 = 1633 NGN.
The total repayment amount would be 9799 NGN.
This interest rate and tenure is just as an example, expect your loan amount and period to be significantly lower if you’re borrowing for the first time. You can increase your amount by keeping good records and paying back loan on time.
Is ForNaira loan app legit or scam?
Yes, ForNaira Loan app is legit and does give out loans to customers but with extremely high interest rates most especially for first time borrowers. Always read other customer’s reviews before you apply for a loan in Nigeria.
You should know that these loan apps are not registered or regulated by the CBN or any government agency in Nigeria. You are responsible for the security of your transactions with them and there is no way to seek redress for poor customer service.
Also its availability on Google play store does not make transactions performed on it secure. The play store merely provides an avenue for download, you are responsible for your own security while using loan apps in Nigeria.
What will happen if I don’t repay my loan or pay my loan late?
Late loan repayments automatically incur a fee of 2% per day. It is therefore advised that one does not exceed the due date. Repay the loan by its due date allows you to access larger loan sizes. Late repayments will affect your ability to get subsequent or larger loans. If you are very late on your payments, you will be reported to the First Central Credit Bureau. Blacklisting by the First Central Credit Bureau may affect your ability to borrow from other lenders.
ForNaira loan app customer service number
Address:2ND FLOOR WING A ADEOLA ODEKU STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS.(Lagos, LAGOS)
If you have further questions you should submit an enquiry in app.